Monday, August 27, 2007

The Desolation of one's Despair

For a brief eternalistic moment the sun glistens and the souless body is filled with a sense of contempt and compassion. i close my eyes to let my senses ponder the blissful moment, but in that exact everlasting moment it was gone. Even with my eyes closed i could feel the relentless pressure of the darkness pressing against me, constricting me, absorbing all light to the point that even they glimmer with a sense of despair ... all happiness, faith and hope taken from them like candy from a baby. My lungs fill with a heavy breath, refusing to open my eyes denying the change in scenary. Yet finally unable to resist anymore, i open my eyes to find myself falling through the dark abyss of nothingness. No not falling... More like supsended in time, floating in nothingness, the darkness, blunting and dulling my senses constricting me evermore. There i lie in an abyss of darkness, that even the random glistening sources of light have little more than spec of hope, whether neither time, nor light exists, waiting not for hope, neither for light. But anticipating the moment when darkness itself will consume its victim, absorbing the light from me as it did the light and all else that shone in my life. Its no longer worth fighting against. Its beyond the point of that, well beyond. I have long lost the will to flounder, to hold onto life, grasping for something, anything. No i have conceded. Nothing could save me now, except for the friendship thati so desperately clung to. However that is long gone, alogn with that eternalistic moment of contempt.... that is nothing more than a memory now, a figment of mymind, locked away in my mind, as I am locked away in this darkness....

4 comments:

lamomok said...

HEY PJ!

WHY SO EMO?!

CHEER UP BUDDY!

Incidentally, FIRST POST ON THIS BLOG!

:)

Katt said...

CHEER UP EMO KID =P

Anonymous said...

happy fairy

sourlemong said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww =/ take your own advice and go out driving :P